Search Deals of the Days

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oris 674-7633-4764LS Aviation BC4 Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch





A watch so classic and chic, it’s addicting. This deal of the day is $1349 (74% off the $3775 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).


Um. Okay. I guess the addiction started early on when I was a teenager. I saw my dad with it, even though he tried to hide it, I still saw. Then, when I was old enough and saved up enough money, I bought my first one.

Of what? What did you start with?

Oris.

Ooh! I’ve never heard of that one before. Must be a new thing kids are getting into these days. Tell us about it.

Well, the Oris in particular was a classic Black DLC tone Stainless Steel watch, much like the one my dad wore.

Wait, Oris is a watch? You’re a watch addict?

I still remember the first time I put this baby around my wrist. It was intoxicating. The comforting cool of the stainless steel, the way the sun shimmered off of the black dial and scratch resistant sapphire crystal, the precise automatic movement, and the JomaDeals 2-year warranty. It was the perfect, classic watch. I never wanted to take it off. In fact, it’s water resistant up to 330ft, so I could even shower with it.

And is that where the problems started for you?

Problems? I never really had any problems with it. My girlfriend loves it, all my friends ask me where I got it, my boss says I look sharp, and most of all, I have the approval of my father, which was really the reason I got into this stuff in the first place.

So why are you here then?

I dunno. I’m addicted. This is an addiction help group. It’s Saturday, and I was bored.

That’s it. Meeting adjourned. Pete, we’ll have to address your addiction to Nickelodeon Boy Bands later. No whining. The Jonas Brothers will still be around next week.





Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and itsterritories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders fordelivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business daysafter order.

SPECIFICATIONS


Brand: Oris
Model: Oris 674 7633 4764 LS, 67476334764LS, 674.7633.4764.LS
Gender: Mens
Manufacturer Item: OR674-7633-4764LS
Collection: Oris Aviation BC4 Chronograph
Movement: Automatic
Engine: Oris 674 (base ETA 7750, 28,800vph, 25 jewels)
Power: Automatic winding, 42 hrs power reserve
Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
Case Material: Black DLC tone Stainless Steel
Case Shape: Round
Case Diameter: 45mm
Case Thickness: 13mm
Case Back: Stainless steel, black DLC plated, fixed with screws, see-through
Bezel: Black
Bezel Function: Fixed
Bezel Material: Stainless steel
Dial Color: Black
Dial Markers: White arabic numerals and Minute Markers on the outer rim.
Sub Dials: 60-seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours
Hands: Silver tone hands
Luminescent: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
Calendar: Date Calendar at 3 O' Clock.
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire, domed on both sides, double-sided anti-reflective coating
Band Type: Strap
Band Color: Black
Band Material: Leather
Clasp Material: Stainless steel
Clasp Type: Deployment
Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft / 10 ATM
Misc Information: As the seconds, minutes and hours are counted on this chronograph you’ll see how time really flies. Keep your eyes on the dial and don’t look down! The intriguing date and the striking small second displays are just two of the features packed into this watch. One glance at the BC4 Chronograph and you’ll feel like you’re flying.
Made In: Swiss Made
Warranty: 2 Years Jomadeals Warranty


ABOUT BRAND

Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. The Oris watch factory was founded by Paul Cattin and Georges Christian at Hölstein (Basel-Country) in 1904. Distinction through design has produced cutting edge style that remains affordable and functional. Combining technical advances with popularity, ORIS watches are inspired by leaders in Aviation, Diving, Formula 1 and Jazz.

Oris is famous for more than the great workings of their watches and clocks. The stars are wearing these classically beautiful Oris watches in movies, and looking even better for it: Harrison Ford in "Random Hearts", Tommy Lee Jones in "Batman Forever", Keanu Reeves in "Constantine", Nicolas Cage in "Eight Millimeter", Matthew McConaughey in "A Time To Kill", Julianne Moore in "Magnolia", Meg Ryan in "Kate and Leopold", and Gwyneth Paltrow in "Bounce" are just some of the many examples.

More than movie stars love Oris watches. Some of music's greatest performers have inspired a line of Jazz-themed watches. Frank Sinatra, Duke Ellington, Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong, Charlie Parker, McCoy Tynor, Lionel Hampton, and John McLaughlin have all made extraordinary contributions to music. Now, each one of them is honored with a signature design in the Limited Edition Oris Jazz Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment