Search Deals of the Days

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wristwatch one day deal - Invicta 5248 - Jomadeals.com

JomaShop Deal of the Day 10/13/2009Invicta II Collection Swiss Sport Two-Tone Mens Watch 5248
A formal yet sporty men’s watch at a killer price. This deal of the day is $39 (88% off the $325 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST). October 13, 2009.

Hello, JomaJunkies! Guess what? Today is the first day of my vacation. Hoo-ray for me! Pity for you. I haven’t taken a real vacation for awhile now, so I’m due. Think of that before you start sending jealous vibes to me through your monitor (I can feel it, and it hurts).

So what does that mean for JomaDeals? Well, since no one else in the office has my wit, charm, command of prose, and knowledge of useless pop-culture references (I was raised by my TV), I’m writing these beforehand as though I were writing from the beach, catching some sun, the rhythm of the crashing waves lulling me to a light sleep as I sip a piña colada (what did I just tell you about those jealous vibes?). So for the first time ever, I present a SERIES of listings that will here to henceforth and hereafter be known as the Vacation Dairies (much better than the Vampire Diaries, trust me).


Invicta II Collection Swiss Sport Two-Tone Mens Watch 5248 Invicta II Collection Swiss Sport Two-Tone Mens Watch 5248 Invicta II Collection Swiss Sport Two-Tone Mens Watch 5248 Invicta II Collection Swiss Sport Two-Tone Mens Watch 5248

Vacation Dairy #1
Wanna know what I love most about vacations? I’ll tell you. I arrived at my Condo, unpacked my bag, checked to see how big the bathroom was, and put on an oversized Hawaiian shirt, undersized white khaki shorts, black socks with sandals (or mandals), and a straw hat I bought for $5 from a local vender down the road. In a matter of seconds I had gone from “sleek, urban professional” to “Holy Moses, what are you wearing?”. But before you freak out and send my pic to “America’s Ugliest Tourists,” (a real show coming in the spring) know this simple fact: Tourists are exempt from the laws of fashion (and I lied about the new show coming this spring). That’s what I love most about vacations. I’m allowed to discard rational standards of dress in favor of whatever crap I happened to buy at the gift shop or have been saving in the back of my closet for a day when I “need something comfortable and don’t care what it looks like” (however, you will NOT find Krocs in that collection. I have to draw the line somewhere).

So even though I looked like I had been dressed by blind caveman with Tourette’s Syndrome (look for him on the next Episode of What not the Wear), I am not entirely devoid of scruples. To balance the good with the bad, I’m wearing today’s daily deal, the Invicta Sport Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel watch. It’s formal enough to make you look sleek, but sporty enough for informal occasions. It’s this ingenious style combo that will balance your worst fashion faux pas and make you look good no matter what (take THAT, Stacey and Clinton). So, as ridiculous as my outfit may be, thanks to this watch all the other tourists are calling me GQ. And should the Invicta superior design not live up to its expectations, the JomaDeals 2-year warranty will make sure it gets fixed for free. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a sandcastle that needs building. Adios!



Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States.


SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: Invicta
Model: Swiss Sport 5248
Gender: Mens
Manufacturer Item: 5248
Movement: Swiss Quartz
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 44mm
Case Shape: Round
Case Thickness: 13mm
Bezel: Gold tone
Bezel Function: Unidirectional
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Blue sunray ceramic
Dial Type: Analog
Hands: Gold tone
Collection: Invicta II
Crown: Screw down with protective cap
Band Color: Gold and silver
Band Length: Mens standard
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band Width: 22mm
Crystal: Sapphire coated
Clasp Type: Fold-over clasp with single push-button safety
Power: Battery
Calendar: Date at 3 position
Water Resistance: 330ft (100m)
Misc Information: Tritnite luminous hands and indexes, 18kt gold plating
Warranty: 1-Year Invicta Warranty

ABOUT BRAND
Latin for "Invincible", Invicta was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland by Raphael Picard. Picard had the radical notion that fine Swiss timepieces could be offered at modest prices. In 1837 Invicta began handcrafting its first watches and for well over a century this diligent company created manual and automatic winding pieces of exceptional design and construction. In 1991, the descendents of the Invicta family re-established the brand holding firm to Picard's founding principle of affordable luxury. They recognized that Invicta could provide the watch buying public with unprecedented access to the fine Swiss quality at prices well within their reach. Still privately owned and operated, Invicta has powered forward with Picard's maverick spirit, and the once small company has grown into a dynamic force worshipped by collectors and feared by the watch-making industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment