Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fendi Black and Beige Zucchino Hobo Bag FE8BR552LPNF0GR4

A gorgeous name brand purse that even robbers won’t be able to steal without being overcome by its cuteness. This deal of the day is $269 (65% off the $775 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Robbery Thwarted by Fashion…and a Taser

New York, NY- A robbery was thwarted yesterday evening when the robber failed to make a speedy escape after he stopped to admire the handbag he had just stolen. And then got tasered as he stood there.

“It was just so beautiful,” said the robber with a strong Brooklyn accent while awaiting to see a judge in a local jail. “I’ve stolen a lot of purses in my day. It’s usually pretty simple, pick a woman who looks classy and stylish but weak and defenseless, sneak up behind her, grab her purse, then run really fast. But this time, once I grabbed the purse, I noticed how cute and stylish it was and, I don’t know, I just had to stop and admire it.”

“I just tased him,” said the woman who’s handbag the robber attempted to steal. “Luckily, I had the taser out already, using the shiny surface as a mirror to check my eye lashes just before the guy grabbed my purse, so I was ready for him.”

According to witnesses, once the robber, wearing a Ralph Lauren ski mask and D&G black gloves, saw that the woman he had just robbed was coming after him with a taser, he tried to return the handbag, reportedly saying, “Don’t tase me, bro,” before he was brought convulsing to the ground.

“It was just so pretty. Suddenly, I didn’t want to be a career-thief anymore,” said the career thief. “The handbag, with its chic F logo design, the white leather trim and gold hardware, the unique strap and pouch hobo-bag design that‘s more stylish and cute than the standard handbag, it just made me think about my own life for a moment and reconsider the consequences of my own actions.”

“I got that thing at an 65% discount as a deal of the day. There was no way I was going to let that go without a fight,” said the woman.

At press time, the thief was begging jail guards to let him use the internet so that he could buy his own daily deal handbag before it was too late. The guards responded by tasing him.

NOTE: Some bags have a slight discoloration defect on the exterior white leather.

SPECS:
Black fabric with beige Fendi F logo design.
White leather trim.
20" adjustable white leather strap with 10" drop.
Brown lining.
Interior zip pocket.
Gold hardware.
Fendi double-F logo tab closure.
Dimensions: 14" width x 8 1/2" height x 3 1/2" depth.
Made in Italy.
Comes with Fendi pouch.


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.


About Brand

In 1925, the house of FENDI is born with the establishment of the first handbag shop and fur workshop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome. The new FENDI business, led by the young couple Edoardo and Adele Fendi, immediately wins great acclaim for the quality of its products. For the Roman bourgeoisie, a trip to "Fendi at the Plebiscito” becomes a date with a certain prestige. As the business grows, the fur workshops expand and between the 1930s and 40s, the FENDI name, already well known in Rome, becomes famous outside of the capital city.

CURRENTLY, Fendi has over 160 boutiques in some 25 countries around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment