Search Deals of the Days

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Invicta 8928C Mako Pro Diver Automatic Mens Watch

March 13, 2010: Invicta Mako Pro Diver Automatic Mens Watch 8928C. A sleek, well-built watch that you won’t be able to stop staring at. This deal of the day is $79.99 (77% off the $345 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

“Well, I can tell by the fact that you’re looking at your watch every two seconds that this date is not going well and you want to leave.”

“What? Oh! No, Dana, that’s not it at all.”

“It’s Wendy.”

“I’m actually really enjoying our date tonight. In fact, I’ve been looking forward to it all week. After you agreed to go out with me, I picked what restaurant we’d go to, I asked my friends to help coach me so I wouldn’t embarrass myself, I read every single thing and looked at every single picture of you I could on your facebook profile …”

“I think you should know that telling me all of this is not making the date go any better…”

“…I followed you around for awhile so I could get used to being around you without breaking into a nervous sweat, I interrogated your past roommates to find out your likes, dislikes, threatened past boyfriends and other potential love interests to stay away from you cuz you’re MY girl…”

“Maybe I should call it a night…and a week…”

“I even spent hours trying to come up with the perfect outfit. And while I was doing that, I realized I needed the perfect watch to go with the perfect outfit. So I went on JomaDeals and found this, the Invicta Mako from the Pro Diver line. It’s an incredible watch with the original coin bezel, tritnite luminous hands, a skeleton see-through back, anti-reflective mineral crystal with magnifier, and is shock resistant, water-resistant up to 200 meters, and has a 21-jewel automatic movement. I mean, it’s just so awesome!”

“I’m on my phone now calling a cab…”

“And the best part is that I got it at a 77% discount! I ordered it, it came in the mail this morning, and now I can’t stop staring at it! It’s amazing!”

“Okay, I’ll admit that’s a cool watch. So I hope you two enjoy your date. I’m leaving. And to think I was actually interested in you.”

“I love you, too, Invicta. I love you, too.”



Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.


SPECIFICATIONS


Style: Big, bold and masculine luxury watch for everyday use
Brand: Invicta
Model: 8928C
Gender: Mens
Manufacturer Item: IN8928C
Collection: Pro Diver
Movement: Automatic - 21 jewels
Power: Self-winding, powered by the motion of the wearer’s arm
Case Material: Stainless Steel with 18kt gold plating
Case Shape: Round
Case Diameter: 43 mm
Case Thickness: 13.5 mm
Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel skeleton see-through back
Bezel: Coin edge with goldtone Arabic numerals and luminescent dot
Bezel Function: Unidirectional rotating
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Blue
Dial Markers: Goldtone dots and index
Dial Type: Analog
Hands: Mercedes symbol in the hour hand, the second hand is designed with a circle near its tip and the Invicta logo at the other end of the second hand
Luminescent: Tritnite® luminous hands and markers
Calendar: Date at the 3 o'clock position
Crystal: Anti-reflective mineral crystal with magnifier
Crown: Gold plated stainless steel screw-down with the Invicta Logo
Band Type: Two-tone triple link bracelet
Band Length: Fits wrist size up to 9 inches
Band Width: 20 mm
Band Material: Stainless Steel with 18kt gold plating
Clasp Type: Diver buckle with safety clasp
Functions: Calendar, hour, minute, second
Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft / 20ATM
Misc Information: Shock resistant
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty


ABOUT BRAND

Latin for "Invincible", Invicta was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland by Raphael Picard. Picard had the radical notion that fine Swiss timepieces could be offered at modest prices. In 1837 Invicta began handcrafting its first watches and for well over a century this diligent company created manual and automatic winding pieces of exceptional design and construction.

In 1991, the descendents of the Invicta family re-established the brand holding firm to Picard's founding principle of affordable luxury. They recognized that Invicta could provide the watch buying public with unprecedented access to the fine Swiss quality at prices well within their reach.

Still privately owned and operated, Invicta has powered forward with Picard's maverick spirit, and the once small company has grown into a dynamic force worshipped by collectors and feared by the watch-making industry. In the history of Invicta watch, one thing has remained constant: Invicta watches are known for their quality and beautiful design. This is as true today as it was a century ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment