Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2ct Amethyst, Rose de France and Diamond Pendant

A gorgeous deal on a gorgeous gemstone pendant. This deal of the day is $32 (77% off the $138 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Daily Deal Pendant Happy Memorial Day my little sweetie bear!

Oh, wow. You, uh, bought me a gift for Memorial Day?

Yes! And well, I know we’ve only been dating for a few months, but I figured it’s never too soon to spread a little Memorial Day cheer!

So…that’s a thing you do? Buy gifts for people on Memorial Day?

Of course, silly. It’s a tradition in my family. We talked about this a billion times over the last month so you wouldn’t forget!

Oh, yea. Crap.

What? Why’d you say crap?! Did you forget!

Me? No, of course not, I bought you…uh…

What are you doing on the computer?

I bought you this gorgeous piece of jewelry form JomaDeals! It’s a beautiful pendant with round diamonds, Amethyst and Rose de France.

Did you just buy the first thing you could find on the internet so you wouldn’t get in trouble for forgetting to get me a Memorial Day gift?

Of course not! I’ve been planning this for weeks! And I know how much you like Jewelry AND saving money, so I waited for the Memorial Day deals before I ordered! I got next day shipping so you’ll get it tomorrow!

Oh, honey! You’re just so sweet! Now I don’t have to break up with you and leave you crying yourself to sleep at night because you blew it with the best thing that ever happened to you.

Wow, you’re manipulative.

And you like it.

I know.

SPECS:
Set with Genuine Amethyst and Rose de France Gemstones
2.00 Carats Amethyst and Rose de France
.005 Carats diamonds
18" Sterling Silver Chain
Fun and Stylish - Perfect Gift for Graduation


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment