Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Turquoise Earrings and Pendant Set

A gorgeous pendant and earrings set for the turquoise lover in you. This deal of the day is $28 (83% off the $168 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Daily Deal Earrings Look, there must be something we can do to avoid this.

I’m sorry, but we’re Aztecs. We sacrifice people to our gods. It’s kind of our thing.

But it’s barbaric! Didn’t you ever see Apocalyto?

Too violent for me.

How ironic.

Well, time to sacrifice you now.

Wait, what if I gave you my first born son.

Another mouth to feed? No way. I’m already struggling to put my oldest through Ancient Astrology University.

My pet jaguar?

Already have three of them

How about this high end turquoise jewelry?

Keep talking.

I bought this from the JomaDeals deal of the day at an 83% discount. It’s a set of turquoise earrings with a matching pendant. Your wife will love it! Heck, you’ll love it, since in our Mayan culture men wear jewelry, too.

I thought we were Aztec?

Aztec, Mayan. Meh, same difference.

Okay, I’ll take this jewelry and spare your life. Especially since I know that pretty soon foreign invaders are going to come and give us all the plague anyway, so what’s the point?

Ah ha! So you DID see Apocolypto!

Only the ending. Funny how they never mentioned the 2012 prophesy in that movie.

Probably because that’s all bologna that we all made up.

Haha, true. Archeologists and historians are really going to crap their pants over that little prank.

SPECS
18x13mm Oval Shape Turquoise Earrings with Silver Hooks
23X17mm Pear Shape Turquoise Pendant with 18" Silver Chain


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment