Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Graduation Special:14k White Gold Genuine Ruby and Diamond Heart Pendant


14k White Gold Genuine Ruby and Diamond Heart Pendant
Graduation Special: A piece of jewelry so gorgeous, your woman will be convinced that you did something wrong. This deal of the day is $198 (83% off the $1150 retail price). FREE SHIPPING! Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Here you go, my little Pookie Bear. Happy one-year anniversary.

What’s this?

It’s a gorgeous piece of jewelry I found on JomaDeals. It’s a Ruby Heart pendant on a chain, and I know that you like, you know, pretty things, so I thought of you when I saw it and knew I had to buy it.

Are you cheating on me?

What?! No!

Then you’re breaking up with me, aren’t you?

No, that’s not it either!

This entire year you’ve been telling me you’re an accountant when you’re actually a super secret spy from the CIA with a license to kill.

No, that’s a stupid Ashton Kutcher movie that’s based on about a thousand other spy movies! Jeez, what is with you today? You’re acting crazy.

Well, even though the last year has been great, you’ve never bought me expensive jewelry before, so naturally I assumed the worst.

Well, no need, my dear. I simply bought this out of love. And I spent a fortune on it, but for you, it’s worth it.

You bought it at a deal of the day discount from JomaDeals, didn’t you?



And now you want to butter me up so you can buy a PS3. That’s it, isn’t it?

Yes. Yes to both things.

I knew it.

So can I buy the PS3?

Sigh. Well, the necklace is really beautiful, so I guess.

YES! And can I do the CIA spy thing you mentioned earlier?

No.

Well, just thought I’d ask.

SPECS
1 3/4 carats of genuine ruby
0.15 cts of I1-I2 diamonds
Suspends from a 17" white gold Singapore chain
Ruby is the July birthstone - perfect for birthdays
A perfect gift for graduation


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment