Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Givenchy Blue Circle Pattern Silk Necktie

Graduation Special: A sleek, designer tie, just in case you should ever, you know, interview for a real job or something. This deal of the day is $18 (84% off the $110 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Daily Deal Tie Son, I am just so proud of you! I’m just bursting at the seams with happiness! It’s been four long years, and here you are! A college graduate! With a degree in…theatre.

No, really! I AM proud of you! I couldn’t be prouder if you had gotten a degree in, say, accounting, or business, or got your pre-med, or had applied to law school. Nope, I’m just as proud of you now as I would have been had you chosen any of those more practical options.

Well, I know you’re going to be a big star one day, and I can’t wait to point up on stage at one of your Broadway shows and say, “That’s my son!” But just in case things don’t pan out, not that they won’t, but just in case I’ve bought you this Givenchy 100% silk designer tie. Now, I know you may never need it, except maybe to walk the red carpet at awards shows of course, haha, but just in case you change your mind and decide to interview for a real job, I want you looking your best. It’s never a bad idea to have a Plan B, right?

See how good it looks on you? Sigh. My son, the college grad. The theatre college grad. Sigh.

SPECS: Bright blue tie with repeating design of small overlapping concentric circles. Black silk lining with tiny white polka dot pattern. Necktie measures 55" long and 3 1/2" at widest point. 100% silk.

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment