Search Deals of the Days

Monday, August 17, 2009

Tag Heuer 2000 Aquaracer Mens Watch CAF1111.FT8010

Tag Heuer CAF1111.FT8010
The Premier, Gold-standard Sports Watch. This deal of the day is $625 (65% off the $1800 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

When your uncle wants a sports watch to see how long it takes for him to run from the couch to the store and back on a beer run, anything from Shopko will probably do the trick. When a guy who wrestles Great White’s for fun while swimming the English Channel in less time than it takes you to eat a donut wants a watch to keep track of all the Olympic records he’s breaking, nothing will do but Tag Heuer (I wrestled a shark once in 84’ to impress a girl, but instead of the English Channel it was my bathtub, and instead of a shark it was my dog, and instead of the Olympics it was my house during summer break when I was seven, and instead of a girl it was my mom. But it’s basically the same thing).






It’s the premier sports watch in the entire world. And based on how expensive this watch usually is without our discount, you can bet I’m not making this up (my right ear twitches when I lie, and so far I’m completely twitch free). Heuer's gold-standard precision earned them the privilege of providing official timing services for the Olympic Games, the FIS Ski World Cup, the FIA Formula 1 World Championships, and many others events that are way too hard core for normal people to participate in (outside of watching from the sidelines and saying “Oooo!”). And with such a huge discount, now you too can afford to go from David Hasselhoff “Hooked on a Feeling” lame to Ninja Assassin Chuck Norris awesomeness (FYI: Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is).

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment