Search Deals of the Days

Monday, September 7, 2009

JomaDeals: FOSSIL FS4360 - One Day One Deal Watch

Fossil Diamond Collection Mens Watch FS4360 Fossil Diamond Collection Mens Watch. FS4360A classy yet unique watch that enhances your personal style. This deal of the day is $38 (64% off the $105 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST). September 7, 2009. http://www.jomadeals.com

I’ve literally never looked at a Fossil watch and thought to myself, “Man, that’s a boring watch. I’m going to buy it to help me fall asleep at night because it’s so humdrum and boring.” Fossil is the watch brand for you if you want something different and stylish. It’s like Yoda told Luke on Dagoba: “What you wear is an expression of your inner, ideal self.” Turns out Yoda didn’t have very keen fashion sense (good thing that whole Jedi Master thing worked out for him), but I’m willing to bet you do. And if you do, I’m also willing to bet (I promise I don’t have a gambling problem, I only bet using rocks and marshmallow when I play poker) that you can think of a million different places and outfits where this watch will amplify your style and let everyone know how hard you rock (as if they didn’t know already, you stud, you). If you wear this, and your friends don’t instantly worship you and beg to become your roadies, poke their eyes out, cuz they’re not using them right (another kill bill reference you ask? Well, it didn’t start out that way, but now it is. Lay off me, I like that movie).

This particular Fossil watch is from the Diamond collection and has that breathtaking clean face with a single diamond at the top (the type of diamond that says, I like a little bling, but not 1990’s rap-star type bling) for understated elegance mixed with smooth masculinity. The most striking feature is the brushed and polished Brown anodized stainless steel case and bracelet, a unique color to the watch world that for sure will fit in with your hipster fedora and leather bracelets (or your suit with that paisley tie you wear for more formal, work-related events; working in an office is tough sometimes, but it was either this or my friend Jake’s tattoo parlor, and needles scare me). But whatever you choose or are forced to wear, this watch will enhance your own personal style so that you stand out in any situation (stand out in the good way, not stand out as in “just wet my pants riding the Triple Death Bizzarro Coaster and the stupid roller coaster souvenir camera caught it on film and all my friends bought a copy and still show it to everyone who comes over” stand out). And with the JomaDeals 2-year warranty, if something goes wrong with the watch, we’ll make it all better.



Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 1-3 days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment