Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1ct Round Diamond Silver Bracelet

A sleek, silver bracelet with real diamonds. This deal of the day is $138 (83% off the $800 retail price). FREE SHIPPING! Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Dude, that’s the thing. How do we even know what’s, like, real and stuff.

What are you talking about, Mike?

Amy, I’ve been a hippie for a long time now…

Yea, three months. I remember.

…And if there’s anything I’ve learned from the experience, it’s that the status quo sucks, you shouldn’t eat hydrogenated oils, and that nothing is real, you know? We only know what we think we know, and what we think we know, is completely different than reality, and reality doesn’t even exist! I mean, doesn’t that, like, blow your mind?

Not really. It sounds like a lot of abstract statements that sound deep and intellectual but actually have no meaning whatsoever.

Exactly! So you get where I’m coming from. No meaning. Nothing is real.

Well, this bracelet I bought myself from the JomaDeals deal of the day is pretty real, with real diamonds, too.

Material things mean nothing to me.

Said the guy who spent $100 on a genuine hippie tie-dye shirt and a couple hundred more on the sandals and patchwork hobo-blazer.

They help me get in touch with my essence.

But this bracelet is something special. It’s made of silver, embedded with round diamonds, and goes with most any outfit, especially on days where I want to look extra special, like on a date or when I’m out with my girlfriends or whatever. And I got it at an 83% deal of the day discount, so that makes it even more special. If that’s not real, I don’t know what is.

Love is real. All you need is love.

And stop quoting John Lennon all of the time.

No woman, no cry.

Mike, you suck.

SPECS
I3;I4 HIJ Round Diamonds - 1ct TDW
Silver Bracelet
Length (inches):7.5

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment