Search Deals of the Days

Friday, May 7, 2010

Gucci 102G G-Watch Burgundy Mini Ladies Watch YA102519

A slim, sexy name brand Gucci watch. Yes, it’s flirting with you. This deal of the day is $199 (75% off the $795 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

It’s not you, it’s me.

You see, I really love you, but I love you more like a friend. Like a brother! That’s not so bad, right? Right?

Dave, stop crying. The other people in the restaurant are looking at us.

Look, the truth is, even though you’re a wonderful guy, I’ve found another. I’m in love, and I can’t help the way I feel.

I didn’t mean for this to happen, honestly. I was just online one night, perusing the internet for anything interesting, and there it was on JomaDeals at a 75% deal of the day discount, this Gucci 102 G Series ladies watch. It had a sexy, thin bracelet, a uniquely designed dial, and scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Then it started flirting with me, I flirted back, one thing led to another, and before I knew it, I added it to my shopping cart and ordered rush delivery. I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.

So you see, it’s not fair to keep you around when I’m in love with my Gucci. But you’ll find someone great, I promise! Just like I found a great watch. You never know, maybe there’s a nice Tag Heuer just around the corner for you, or even a Rolex! Cheer up, you’ll find love, too.


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.


SPECIFICATIONS

Brand: Gucci
Model: YA102519
Gender: Ladies
Manufacturer Item: GCYA102519
Movement: Quartz
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 14mm
Case Thickness: 7mm
Bezel: Fixed
Dial Color: White Mother-of-Pearl
Hands: Silver-tone
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Band Type: Bangle
Band Material: Burgundy Leather
Clasp Type: Jewelry
Water Resistance: 30 m / 100ft
Warranty: 2 Year JomaDeals

ABOUT BRAND

An iconic Italian fashion trendsetter, the House of Gucci -- better known just as Gucci -- is renowned for its tradition of luxury and constant quest and attention for style and quality. It was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci when he opened a leather goods company and small luggage store in his home of Florence, Italy. Within a few years, the Gucci label attracted a sophisticated international clientele who sought out its equestrian-inspired collection of bags, trunks, gloves, shoes, and belts.

Gucci’s luxury goods used by the likes of Hollywood actress Grace Kelly, and Jackie Kennedy, the wife of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. Because of its iconic status, Gucci is frequently mentioned in popular culture. Gucci has also been mentioned in the movies including Pretty Woman, Hannibal, The Wedding Planner, The Devil Wears Prada, and Epic Movie. To desire the perfect luxury item, a Gucci will work just fine.

Artistically combining the elegance of Italian design with the precision of Swiss horological craftsmanship, every Gucci timepiece represents watchmaking at its finest. From inception to finish piece, Gucci demands a commitment of the highest standards, attention to detail and exacting quality control. Today's Gucci watches are made of the most durable materials, while design is focused on modernity-tweaking classic watch styles with contemporary lines and flourishes in order to make a mark of this time for years to come.

See our previous Gucci daily deals.
Check our parent site JomaShop.com for Gucci Watches, Bags, Clothes, and Accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment