Search Deals of the Days

Monday, May 17, 2010

Denby Harlequin 6-Piece Blue Ceramic Cup Set

A modern, artsy set up cups that you won’t have to smelt or fire or paint or make yourself in anyway. This deal of the day is $39.99 (81% off the $210 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Summer Vacation Series Part 4

Trip To Colonial Williamsburg


Okay, I guess that’s kind of impressive. Watching some guy in period clothing smelt a set of silver goblets for the actors playing George Washington and the guy I can only assume is playing Benjamin Franklin (or it could be just another fat, balding tourist with long, white side hair).

But I’ll tell you what is really impressive. This Denby 6-Piece Cup set I bought from the JomaDeals deal of the day. I mean, these things rule. This guy had to slave over these silver cups for 6 weeks next to the hottest furnace with the constant danger of third degree burns and possibly losing an eye, while I was able to get these modern, stylish cups in just a few days without breaking a sweat.

No thanks, I’ll pass on the silver cups today, my good sir, or whatever it is they used to say back then. I’m sure whatever it is they said back then, it probably sounded strange, since they seemed to use f’s in place of s’s all the time (excufe me, my good fir, have you read the lateft draft of the conftitution? Impreffive!).

I’m just glad I got the deal of the day when I did. I guess I’ll move on to the next humble shop. I hear there’s a maiden over there making George Washington’s wooden teeth. That should be good.

SPECS: Measures 4 1/2" tall with 3 3/4" diameter at the rim.


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment