Search Deals of the Days

Monday, May 17, 2010

Multi-color Freshwater Pearl 3-Strand Endless Necklace

A trendy, beautiful necklace that will be your welcome distraction. This deal of the day is $19.99 (74% off the $78 retail price with FREE SHIPPING). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Right hand, red.

Susan, when are you going to give up? I’m the best at this game.

Never, Rob. Fourteen years of gymnastics hasn’t failed me yet.

Left foot, blue.

Come on! We’ve been playing for an hour now, and neither of us has even come close to falling. It’s time for you to surrender.

Nope! Never give up, never surrender! That’s my motto.

Right hand, green.

You’re so dramatic. Wait, what’s that hanging from your neck? I didn’t even notice it until now.

It’s my Multi-Color 3-strand Pearl Endless Necklace. I got it off of JomaDeals deal of the day for only $19.99. And I didn’t have to pay shipping either.

Left foot, red.

Wow. Really cool. It looks nice on you. Really hip and versatile. Brings out the burgundy in your eyes. Maybe you want to get off of this mat and show it to me…

Nice try, loser.

It was worst a shot. But it does look good on you.

Right hand, red.

Now you’re just trying to look down my shirt, aren’t you?

What?! No, I…crap!

Ha! You fell! I win!

No fair. You used your feminine wiles against me.

All part of the game, Rob. All part of the game.

SPECS
32” Length
8-9mm Brown & 4-5mm Multi-color FW Pearl Endless
3-Strand Necklace with Brass Metal Beads

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment