Search Deals of the Days

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Paul Smith Navy Silk Designer Necktie

A super-sleek silk designer tie from the one and only Paul Smith. This deal of the day is $19.99 (85% off the $135 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Clark! There’s a desperate woman hanging from the top of that building! Change into your Superman outfit and go save her!

Right away, Lois! Let me just…um…

What’s the problem? She’s in trouble! Hurry!

Well, it’s just that I got this new tie here…

What?!

I mean, every time I need to save someone, I have to jump into a phone booth, rip off my shirt and tie, throw off my glasses and fly to the rescue. And every time I do it, I either wrinkle my shirt or lose my tie or just get everything dirty. I mean, it’s a public phone booth. Do you know how many germs are in those things?

Clark, this isn’t the time for this! She could fall at any moment!

I know, and normally I wouldn’t hesitate, but I just got this fantastic silk tie from JomaDeals. It’s a designer Paul Smith, for crying out loud. It’s my favorite tie. My POWER tie. I mean, it would be a shame to get it dirty or wrinkled or ruined or something.

Great. She fell. Happy now?

Well, look. Spiderman just saved her. See? The problem solved itself.

You’re unbelievable.

I know. And so is the fact that I bought this deal of the day tie at a 85% discount. Cool, huh?

I’m going back to work.


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

ABOUT BRAND

Within 20 years of his introduction to fashion Paul Smith had established himself as the pre-eminent British designer. Paul Smith has the ability to anticipate, and even spark off trends not only fashion but in the wider context of popular culture. He manages to transmit a genuine sense of humour and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics. Designed in Nottingham and London, the Paul Smith collections are primarily produced in England and Italy while the fabrics used are mainly of Italian, French and British origin.

See our previous Paul Smith daily deals.
Check our parent site JomaShop.com for Paul Smith ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment