Search Deals of the Days

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nautica Yellow Nylon Travel Case

The durable yellow travel case that stands out from the millions of identical black travel bags out there. This deal of the day is $6.99 (75% off the $28 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Hello, sir, how can I help you?

Yes, I’d like to report lost luggage.

Okay, sir, what flight were you on?

Oh, I haven’t gone on my flight yet. I’m still waiting.

Uh…What?

I was sitting at the gate, waiting for my flight, and then I went through my bag and noticed that my Nautica Yellow Nylon Travel Case was missing. It’s stylish, durable, and yellow so it stands out from all the other black travel cases out there. It’s been my right-hand bag for trips like these ever since I bought it at a 75% deal of the day discount from JomaDeals. And now it’s missing.

What, your entire bag?

No, just the Nautica Travel case inside of it. Weren’t you listening?

Sir, we only handle baggage that was lost during the flight. If your travel case isn’t inside, you probably just forgot to pack it.

Impossible! I’d never forget it! How could I travel without it? Someone stole it out of my bag…

If you think someone stole your bag, you’ll have to go to security and…

See, let me show you, it was right here inside my bag and now it’s…oh, wait, here it is, hidden underneath my Pink Floyd T-shirt. Ha, my bad.

Sigh. Thank goodness. Now if you’ll please step aside…

Next I need you to help me find the guitar case I left in the taxi ride over here…

Sir, how many times do I have to call you “sir” before you realize that you annoy me?

SPECS
Nylon exterior with mesh front, black leather trim and black hardware.
1 front zipper pocket.
Main compartment has a double zipper closure with Velcro at one end.
Interior has 2 additional zipper pockets.
10" width x 5" height x 5" depth.
Comes with small 5" x 3" x 1" removable pouch which attached to the interior on a Velcro strip.


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.


ABOUT BRAND

Nautica, a modern American classic, offers quality, design and value while capturing the essence of an active, adventurous and spirited lifestyle.

Founded in 1983, Nautica has evolved from a collection of men's outerwear to a leading global lifestyle brand with products ranging from men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories to a complete home collection. Now part of VF Corporation, a leader in branded quality apparel, Nautica has become one of the most important American lifestyle brands throughout the world.

Nautica took its name from the Latin word "Nauticus" for ship. Since one of mankind's first accomplishments in exploring the world was to take to the seas, a spinnaker logo was designed as a symbol of adventure, action and classicism.

Today the world of Nautica represents both a rediscovery and reinterpretation of what Americans have always wanted to wear. Nautica is currently available in more than 64 countries with more than 170 Nautica branded stores worldwide.

Check our parent site JomaShop.com for Nautica Accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment