Search Deals of the Days

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Unisex Leather Strap Bracelet DJ0445

With this sleek leather beauty, this summer is going to rock. This deal of the day is $39.99 (73% off the $148 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Summer is here, which means fewer jackets, more t-shirts, and more time to finally show off your massive biceps and that diamond dragon tattoo you got after a few too many drinks on New Years Eve (or in my case, Sponge Bob Square Pants tattoo. It was a LONG night).

So to make sure you look your best, you could head to the gym and sculpt your guns (side note, why can’t people see me for who I am instead of my massive biceps? Why?!) or you could buy the latest gear to make the most of the summer’s added arm space (just kidding about the massive biceps. I wish that were my problem. My arms are like bendy straws. Add a Sponge Bob tattoo, and I’ll never have a serious girlfriend again).

Introducing today’s deal of the day, this Leather Strap Bracelet with closure ring from the name you can trust to be the pinnacle of style and fashion, Dolce & Gabbana. It’s an awesome band with a genuine rock and roll feel to it. And it can be yours today at a 73% deal of the day discount.

So buy today before midnight and roll up those sleeves, bro. This summer is going to rock (or in my case, this summer is going to be a zany kid’s cartoon that’s also smart enough for grownups to enjoy…seriously, do NOT get tattoos after 10pm).

SPECS:
Brown leather with silver-tone hardware

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment