Search Deals of the Days

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cubic Zirconia Silver Huggie Earrings

A beautiful, glittering, classic set of earrings in an elegant shape. This deal of the day is $24.99 (74% off the $98 retail price). FREE SHIPPING! Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Very curious case indeed, wouldn’t you agree, Watson?

Yes, quite right, Holmes. It would appear that the mysterious Yorkshire Jewel thief has struck again! And there’s still not a trace of evidence as to who the thief is.

I wouldn’t be too sure about that, Watson. There’s always a clue somewhere. I swear by my dark brown hair.

I thought you were a blonde?

Well, I was, but Robert Downey Jr. played me in the latest movie and he had brown hair, so I’ve made the change.

Ah. I see.

Well, at the very least we can try to understand the criminal’s motivation. The thief obviously stole this set of Silver Huggie Earrings because they were so exquisitely beautiful the thief simply couldn’t resist. Classic elegant shape, glittering cubic zirconium, it’s the perfect accessory. Any woman would kill for this set. So stealing it wasn’t so much a moral dilemma for her, but a practical necessity.

So you’re deducing that it’s a woman then, eh Holmes?

Precisely. And because of my deal of the day sleuthing online, I know that this piece was on sale at JomaDeals the very low price of $24.99. That’s 74% off of retail. What time is it Watson?

Why, it’s 1 o’clock in the morning.

Exactly! The shopkeeper mentioned that the crime occurred at a few minutes past midnight, so the thief must have waited until the last minute, got distracted, missed the midnight deadline, and lost the opportunity for the deal. Thus, the thief had to steal it from someone else. Case closed.

But we still don’t know WHO stole the jewels…

I said case closed. Now lets go to the theatre. I want to watch Iron Man 2.

You have a man crush on Robert Downey Jr., don’t you?

That I can neither admit nor deny.

SPECS
Silver Huggie Earrings
1/3ct Cubic Zirconia TGW


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment