Search Deals of the Days

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ferragamo Black Leather Lina Handbag 21-A912BK

If your house was about to be destroyed by a natural disaster, this handbag is the one item you go back in to save. This deal of the day is $295 (64% off the $810 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

Honey, the tsunami is on it’s way, the earthquake aftershocks keep coming, Mt. Blacktop is ready to blow, and the weatherman just said another tornado is on it’s way into the city! We’ve got to get out of here now!

I know! I’ve got my backpack full of food and water and am ready to go!

Good! Me, too. Now we’ll have to go on foot since traffic is at a standstill but I think…

Wait! I forgot one thing!

Oh, no what? The matches? First aid kit? Our wedding pictures?!

My Ferragamo Black Leather Lina Handbag!

Your purse? Are you kidding me!?

No, you idiot! It’s my luxury, designer handbag! It’s a Ferragamo for crying out loud. It goes with any outfit and is the beautifully simple statement that has made all my friends jealous. I even got it at a 64% deal of the day discount! I can’t survive without it!

Look, we literally have seconds to spare before the next wave of destructive comets pounds the city to rubble. We don’t have time to…

That purse is at the pinnacle of style and grace. I don’t think I want to live in a world without that. I don’t just want to survive! I want to thrive! I’m going back in!

Honey, wait…don’t forget my Rolex.

I knew you’d understand.

SPECS:
Pebbled black leather with silver-tone hardware.
1 18" hard leather handle with 6 1/2" drop.
Decorative "O"-ring.
The main compartment has a zipper closure.
Interior lined with grey nylon with Ferragamo logo pattern.
1 zipper pocket.
1 slip pocket, cell phone pocket.
11" width x 8 1/2" height x 3" depth.

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

No comments:

Post a Comment