Search Deals of the Days

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Le Sportsac Indian Summer Everyday Messenger Bag

MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL: An awesome, funky handbag from LeSportsac. On sale today only, get it before it’s too late. This deal of the day is $25 (68% off the $78 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

I had the dream again, Doc.

Go on. Tell me about it.

It’s the same dream I have every night. I’m in school. I’m trying to take a test, but I don’t know any of the answers. Then I look down and notice I’m wearing no pants. And then a guy with a chainsaw starts chasing me, and I try to run but I can’t. And then a unicorn comes and takes me to my office where the boss who’s dressed in Leiderhosen yells at me for not making my quota. Then I look to my left and see it: the LeSportsac handbag. The awesome, funky handbag that I’ve had my eye on for some time now. I reach for it, but it gets away from me. The closer I get, the faster it seems to move away from me. And then I wake up.

That truly is a strange dream.

And then every morning when I wake up, I go online and try to find the bag so I can buy it, hoping that the dreams will stop, but I’ve had no luck.

Really? That’s too bad, because I just bought one online yesterday.

What?

That Sportsac bag you described from your dream? It was on sale at an 68% deal of the day discount on JomaDeals yesterday. So I bought it. Surprised you didn’t catch it.

It’s on sale! Oh, thank you doctor. As soon as this session is over, I’m getting one.

Oh, well, it’s a deal of the day only. Meaning that yesterday was the only day you could get it. Sorry.

What!? No, that can’t be! I’ll go crazy!

Well, at least that means you’ll still pay me to listen to you whine. So we both win. Actually, only I win. And I win twice. Sucks to be you. Anyway, tell me about your mother.

SPECS:
Black nylon with floral pattern. Black canvas trim, silver-tone hardware. 2 exterior zipper pockets. 48" (maximum) adjustable black canvas strap with 25" max drop. Main compartment has a zipper closure. Interior lined with black nylon. 1 interior zipper pocket. 14" width x 9" height x 2 1/2" depth. Includes separate zipper closure bag, 8 1/2" x 7" x 1/4".


Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.


SPECIFICATIONS




Brand:LeSportsac
Manufacturer Item:LS7506-0211


ABOUT BRAND



Since its founding in 1974, LeSportsac, a leading manufacturer of functional and chic handbags, has become an American icon sold in countries around the world. The Classic and Designer Collections (designed by trendsetters Stella McCartney, Jonathan Adler, Diane von Furstenberg, tokidoki and Gwen Stefani) have established LeSportsac as the leading American brand of casual nylon bags in the U.S., Mexico, Asia and Europe. The Collection's trademarks are sporty American styling, a wide color and print assortment and lightweight functionality with high performance fabrics and hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment