Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Timex Data Recorder T54101

A workout’s best friend. This data-recording deal of the day is $14.99 (80% off the $74.95 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).

What? I can’t believe I’m getting robbed.

We’re not here to rob you. We’re aliens. We want to take over your planet. Don’t you ever watch movies?

Sometimes. I guess you do look kind of green and alien-like.

Bingo. Now take us to your leader or give us your Timex Data Recorder.

Um, I guess I could take you to my boss. He’s kind of my leader…

Actually, we were just trying to be polite. We really only want your Data Recorder.

This thing? No way, I love my data recorder. I never go to the gym without it.

Well, you’re going to have to start. Now hand it over or we’re going to blast you with our green space lasers.

But I use my data recorder with a digital heart sensor, speed sensor, and distance sensor to record the precise information from my work out. Then I go home and plug all the data into my PC. It’s a frickin’awesome way to stay motivated to work out. I’m pushin’ 30, dude. I got to keep working out if I don’t want to look like my dad.

Your lame dad is of no concern to use. Look, I’ve gone almost three days without sleep and I am so not in the mood to argue. Just hand it over. We need to hook it up to our spaceship so we can go home.

Help you go home? How?

Look, we could go into a long explanation as to why our superior technology depends on human technology, but we’d rather you just check your brain at the door and trust us on this one.

Fine. But you don’t have to steal. You can get it on JomaDeals at an 80% deal of the day discount.

Really?

Yea.

Well, I’d rather shoot you with alien blaster goo, but I’m feeling generous today. So get lost.

Thanks. Later.

And if you tell anyone about us, we’ll abduct you for real and do a bunch of weird experiments on you that, trust me, you do NOT want to experience. Let’s go, Mork. I forgot to feed the meter.

SPECS:

The Timex® Data Recorder T54101 can be used with a digital heart sensor or speed and distance sensor to record precise information. It includes a USB connection for downloading data to your PC and Timex® Trainer software to chart your progress, help you achieve your goals and maximize your workouts.
  • Clips on or slips into your pocket
  • Records multiple workouts
  • Timex Trainer software and USB cable included
  • Requires the use of Timex GPS 3D Sensor to capture navigational data
  • Navigational data includes altitude, elevation, latitude, longitude, ascent and descent data
  • Collects heart rate, speed + distance data from the Timex Digital Heart Rate Sensor and Timex GPS 3D Sensor
  • 2 year battery life
  • Splash-resistant case

Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States. Product ships 3-7 business days after order.

ABOUT BRAND

Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. The company is the current day successor of the Waterbury Clock Company founded in 1854 in nearby Waterbury, Connecticut (this area known during the nineteenth century as the "Switzerland of America").

With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you. Look for them at most mass-market outlets and many fine department stores. Of course, you can find Timex products on the wrist of many great athletes competing in Ironman® events world-wide.

See our previous Timex deals.
Check our parent site JomaShop.com for Timex Watches.

Buy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment