Search Deals of the Days

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TX 730 Series Fly-back Mens Watch T3B931


A chic, advanced, quality watch at a huge discount. This deal of the day is $144.99 (68% off the $450 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST).


The TX 730 Series fly-back chronograph is so cool and advanced I don’t even know what half the functions do. I thought watches just kept the time and date and sometimes came with an alarm that goes off in the middle of the important part of a movie and you don’t know how to turn it off so it beeps every five minutes and everyone in the theatre hates you but it’s dark so they don’t know where you are so luckily you can hide in the darkness of the 3rd row hoping their anger will shift from you to the guy who brought the red laser pointer (BTW: when I am the emperor of the world, the only permissible use of a laser pointer will be for teasing cats).

But I realize it’s inconsiderate of me to try and sell you on this watch without knowing what the features are, so give me a second while I go and look them up. Okay, I’m back (didn’t seem very long did it? What, did you expect me to type out 5 minutes worth of empty space just to make it feel like you were actually waiting for me? I have a life, you know). The tachometer, according to Wikipedia, is “the scale inscribed around the rim of an analog watch, useful in converting time intervals to speed or other rates of events.” So, yea, I still don’t know what it is, but it sounds cool. The fly-back chronograph, also according to Wikipedia, is “a single button used for stopping, resetting and restarting the chronograph function of the watch.” Too bad. I thought it was a button that made you go back in time (fun activity I found on a blog: run up to someone on the street in a panic and ask them what time it is. After they reply, grab them by the shoulders and ask, “No! What YEAR is it!” After they reply, look off into the distance and say, “Then there’s still time to stop it before…” then run off mid-sentence. Bonus points if you wear tattered post-apocalyptic looking clothes).

Besides that, this watch has some other really cool features that I didn’t have to look up like an electronic compass, a second time zone, and a black leather strap that you can wear without feeling like a reject from “The Matrix". And with our 2-year jomadeals warranty, if your fly-back function accidentally sends you back in time where you prevent your parents from falling in love, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right (including the rock ‘n’ roll guitar solo).





Jomadeals.com does not ship outside the USA and its territories. Shoppers from outside the USA may place orders for delivery within the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment